About Me

My photo
So I'm Megan. I'm a Media Studies student, so one of my blogs shall be dedicated to the production of my work. I've taken Media Studies (obviously), Psychology, English Language and Photography.

Friday 8 April 2011

Music Magazine - Contents and double page spread

My contents page is much more complex and colourful. I made sure to use a minimal amount of fonts, to keep a theme ongoing from the cover other than the colours. I have used two of my own images, and kept the style simplistic, yet not so mch as to be boring. If I had a chance to improve the work I would make sure to include more space for extra images and more page outlines.




For my double page spread, I decided to keep the theme simplistic, as I wanted to have a substantial amount of text in the interview. Due to this, I only used a plain white background, which I think works effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment