About Me

My photo
So I'm Megan. I'm a Media Studies student, so one of my blogs shall be dedicated to the production of my work. I've taken Media Studies (obviously), Psychology, English Language and Photography.

Thursday 9 December 2010

Music Magazine - Audience research

I used survey monkey to construct an easily accesible questionnaire for my music magazine, and recieved 26 participants' results.

The questionnaire can be found here.

Due to my not having a premium account, I could only ask ten questions, but that was more than enough to gather the results I need.
I want my magazine to be based on rock music, so my questions were based on this. Following are my results to the survey:



Due to the results of this question, I have decided to call my magazine Shredder.









No comments:

Post a Comment