About Me

My photo
So I'm Megan. I'm a Media Studies student, so one of my blogs shall be dedicated to the production of my work. I've taken Media Studies (obviously), Psychology, English Language and Photography.

Thursday 9 December 2010

Music Magazine - Reader Profile

AGE: 15-25

GENDER: Unisex, but mainly male

MUSIC TASTE: Mainstream rock - pop rock, punk, alternative, screamo

CLOTHING/STYLE: Alternative, Punk

VALUES AND BELIEFS: Music matters most – support the artists. the music created, not the image and fame.

PERSONALITY: Varied possibilities from shy and introvert, to loud and extrovert depending on the individual. A method of helping those more worried about sharing their interests (due to common problems) to find others similar.

HOBBIES: Music orientated activities – gigs, playing, listening, creating

HATES: Conformity, Mainstream music, Idealism

SHOPS: Mostly online, alternative and less well known brands such as Criminal Damage, Masked Clothing and Dead Heroes Clothing. Band merchandise

FOOD AND DRINK: Energy drink and other unhealthy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment